Friday, April 15, 2005

Some Scores

I scored a 96 last Saturday at Painted Mountain in Mesa, AZ. I golfed with my girlfriend's dad, Jimmy, who is fun to golf with. We were paired up with an older couple who both had the exact names of my parents. Woah, that was weird! They thought they were in a race! On the first hole, they had putted their balls in the hole while I was still approaching the green! Jimmy and I got a little upset about their bad golf ettiquite, but they got a little better as the round went on. It wasn't like we were being slow or anything.

On Sunday I scored a 43 (I think) on 9 holes at this course on Dobson and the 202. I met a Microbiologist consultant named Mike who was pretty cool. Oh, and I bought some new Footjoy golf sandals...they were way comfy! I am going in the morning to this same course with a guy from work. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: