Monday, November 21, 2005

Longbow


My father-in-law, Jimmy, purchased a Longbow Flight Card that allows him and 3 other guests to pay only $40 for 18 holes of golf (cart included). So, we went on Saturday to try it out. Jimmy had played the course five times before, but for me it was my first time. The course was challenging and it was in good shape. I liked the views of the Superstition Mtns. from the course. The morning was quite cool and windy, but it turned out to be a nice day. Jimmy and I scored a pair of 45's on the front nine and then again on the back nine, so we had exactly the same score...90. I know I could have done better, but for this course and my first time, I was satisfied.

Tuesday we are going to Ocotillo golf course in the afternoon. It should be a good time, although I hear it is pretty tough. I need to bring my A game and hit straight. I still have a tendency to pull the ball, sometimes, and then slice it other times, and then hit it perfectly other times. I just need a heck of a lot more practice I guess to be more consistent.

No comments: