To quickly summarize, I found that I need to:
1) Still feel the clubface a little closed at the top...it's looking better, but still tends to open a little on the backswing.
2) Keep the butt of the club pointed somewhere between my feet and ball on backswing
3) Club at top of backswing should point at the target, or maybe a little right of the target in my case.
4) Don't look up so quickly....see the divot before looking up.
5) Keep using the swing track for my clubpath, which is looking better.