Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer's Here

Well, it's getting hot here in Phoenix again. Temperatures are around 100 degrees and getting hotter. The good news is that now golf is more affordable, but the bad news is that you have to wake up at 5AM to try to beat the heat! This is really bad news for me because I'm not a morning person.

It has been a while since I have written in this blog, so here are a few things that have happened:
  • I went to a 4 hr short game clinic at Harvey Pennick Golf Academy in Austin, TX while I was there for business.
  • I've been in a slump lately, but am starting to come out of it slowly. The golf clinic about helped a little, but I also haven't practiced as much lately because I've been busy selling the house, moving, etc.
  • I'm in the top 10 ranking in my Club West Men's club. I guess they give you points based on how many events you've played in and how well you did. I will probably fall down in the ranking because I can't golf in this weekend's tournament.
  • The back of my right thigh (buttock area) gets sore a lot so I have been going to a chiropractor, thinking it might be sciatica, or a low back problem. That's another reason I have been laying off of golf lately. It really starts to bother me when I play golf.

No comments: