Monday, October 29, 2007

Driver Issues

I am having serious issues with my driver. I went to Whirlwind last weekend and hit a ton of balls with my driver. Of course I still practiced my short game, but my driver has added a lot of strokes to my game lately because of penalty strokes.

Frustration began setting in after I wasn't able to cure my low-flying duck hook. The frustrating thing is that I KNOW what I'm doing wrong, I just can't consistently fix it. Sometimes when I try to fix it, I hit a high slice...but most of the time I continue to have the low hook.

There was a local golf teaching professional giving another guy a lesson about 50 yards away and I looked at him like a lost puppy but he didn't notice me. I wanted to run up to him, interrupt the lesson going on, and ask for a mercy lesson!

No comments: