Friday, December 14, 2007

I shot an 81 at The Legacy Golf Resort !!!

Last weekend I got a great deal on GolfNow.com to play 18 holes at The Legacy, which is a nice course right by South Mountain in Phoenix, AZ. It was supposed to rain, so maybe that's why they had the discount. It did sprinkle a little, but was otherwise a nice day.

My lessons with Blair have paid off tremendously because I shot an 81! My front nine score was a 43 and the back nine I shot a 38!!! I think the big difference on the back nine was that I was sinking more putts. The sad thing is that when I get a low score, I always think about the putts I should have made that would have lowered my score even more! :)

My drives are still having a low hook tendancy, but I hit more in the fairway and DID NOT LOSE A SINGLE GOLF BALL!!! That in itself is amazing! I can probably count on one hand the rounds I have played without losing a golf ball.

No comments: