Friday, March 05, 2010

Mizuno Mx300 Irons Already Damaged Goods

This image is taken from my cell phone which doesn't have the best camera, but my PW from my new Mizuno MX300 iron set is already damaged! This is after only the 3rd or 4th time using the clubs. The damage occurred at teh driving range at Whirlwind, so it's not like I was hitting from the rocky desert or anything. Because these clubs are chrome plated, the notch actually penetrated the chrome plating and will rust if I don't get this taken care of.

My Ping clubs got some dings and notches over time, but the club head was one solid material so it never rusted, it was more of a blemish but didn't affect the performance or the integrity of the club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the status of your MX300s today? Has any other clubs been damaged? I am interested to learn since the smoothness of hitting these clubs make them very hot on my list for purchase.

/CLC