Friday, April 15, 2011

Golf Lesson with Jeff Ritter (1 of 10) at ASU Karsten

I signed up for a group of 10 lessons with Jeff Ritter as a birthday present from my wife, Alicia.  Thanks Alicia!!!  I am excited to work with Jeff to improve my golf game.  Of course my improvement depends a lot on how much time I put into practice.  I am committed to practice every day, even if it's in my garage with my mirror.

Enjoy the video below of my lesson!

video
Jeff teaches at ASU Karsten in Tempe, Arizona and was recently featured in Golf Digest as one of the "Top Young Teachers in America!"

3 comments:

Ping Deutschland said...

Golf lessons for beginners are not cheap. Need to squeeze as much as possible off the golf coach for a short time spent with him. Here are some general tips, questions and answers to help you squeeze the maximum benefit from golf lessons.

Mike hussy said...

I, too, have been searching and searching and searching online for a guide, pattern, tutorial or anything to make my golf-loving partner a Sunday carry bag! Your post is by far the best I've found! I love the bag you designed!

Indoor Golf Simulator

Golf mats said...

impress by his lesson. this lesson help me to learn some of my weak point and hope from now with them i can now perform well Golf nets